HVAC, Refrigeration, Electrical & Plumbing in San Jose, California
VRF systems, widely considered the most advanced and top-of-the-line solution for temperature control, boast the ability to precisely monitor refrigerant flow within small air handlers.
The advantages of VRF systems are numerous and impressive, which include:
• An incredibly efficient design that ensures maximum comfort in any commercial setting;
• INVERTER technology, which uses highly sophisticated methods to regulate compressor speed and optimize cooling and heating output;
• Absolute zoning control, which allows you to heat and cool only designated areas without wasting energy on unused spaces;
• Flexible design that can be customized for any type of the building, from modern structures to historic buildings;
• A comprehensive product lineup to meet any demand, from small spaces to gigantic campuses and large buildings;
• Sustainable technology that earns Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) credits and reduces energy consumption;
• Silent operation, with noise levels even quieter than cat steps;
• Simultaneous operation using just two refrigerant pipes (Heat Recovery system only) to provide both heating and cooling.
Fuse offers a complete suite of services for VRF HVAC systems, including:
• Residential VRF system installation
• Residential VRF system maintenance and repair
• Commercial VRF system installation
• Commercial VRF system maintenance and repair
Please note that while this technology is state-of-the-art, its complexity always requires professional installation and maintenance services. Contact Fuse today for assistance with all of your VRF system needs!