How to Eliminate the Asbestos Danger?Don’t start panicking and looking for a new house just yet! Here at Fuse we have some suggestions on how to limit the asbestos danger. The main ways to do so are getting a new ductwork or a ductless HVAC system. Here is a bit about both.
Ductless HVAC SystemThis type of system has a number of advantages:
- It is installed with the built-in zoning. That means that you won’t heat or cool areas you are not using when you are sleeping or away from a particular room.
- Most ductless systems are high-efficiency equipment — usually SEER starts from 18. SEER stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio. This is the ratio of the cooling output of an air conditioner over a typical cooling season, divided by the energy it uses in Watt-Hours.
- The equipment of ductless systems are really compact and neat. It won’t take much space in your house and it wouldn’t look bad in the interior design.
- It has super quiet condenser units. We even made some tests with the equipment measuring the noise produced by units. They are very silent and it means they are the best for the local codes.
New Flex Ductwork
- When it comes to new flex ductwork, it also has some advantages:
- With the R8 insulated ductwork there should not be any energy loss because it has a special protection from it.
- At Fuse we use the modern-day technology during the installation meaning that there won’t be harmful residuals.
- With the new ductwork we can install a hi-tech air filtration. That means that your air will be super safe for kids, animals and adults. Even for those who have allergies.